Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sharon Stone和土摩托的覺悟都比我高多了……

Sharon Stone:
"Of course I have.Well you know it was very interesting because at first, you know, I am not happy about the ways the Chinese were treating the Tibetans because I don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. And so I have been very concerned about how to think and what to do about that because I don’t like that. And I had been this, you know, concerned about, oh how should we deal with the Olympics because they are not being nice to the Dalai Lama, who is a good friend of mine.

And all these earthquake and stuff happened and I thought: Is that karma, when you are not nice that bad things happen to you?

And then I got a letter, from the Tibetan Foundation that they want to go and be helpful. And that made me cry. And they ask me if I would write a quote about that and I said, “I would.” And it was a big lesson to me, that some times you have to learn to put your head down and be of service even to people who are not nice to you. And that’s a big lesson for me..."

土摩托
“作为一个骑车爱好者,我恨死那帮开车的了。他们仗着自己有车,就在马路上横冲直撞,随便占用自行车道,一点也不考虑我们骑车人的利益。

有一天,我看见一辆宝马车被天上掉下来的一块陨石砸中了,我高兴坏了,心想,难道这就是天遣?难道这就是报应?

可是,在场的一个骑车人却立即跳下车跑去救人,他说,虽然我也恨开车的,但大家都是人嘛,不能见死不救。我被他感动得热泪盈眶,心想,他说的多好啊!我要向他学习,以善心对待暴行。”

Snowblind:
“作為一個騎車愛好者,我看見橫沖直撞的機動車就往死里詛咒他們……”

No comments: